Friday, January 04, 2008

COOL TOOL!!!

I know this is unrealed to Real Estate, but sometimes I run across somthing really neat that I'd like to share... and I found a New COOL TOOL!

Eric Kreckman of Gladwin County Abstract first told me about this! JOTT.com! Thanks Eric!!!

www.JOTT.com It is such a cool tool and it's totally free! I started using it while on the road, to remind myself about tasks and reminders and it works great!

You can create "To Do" List and Reminders...
Send Email and Text Messages to yourself and other people...
Blog Your Thoughts from Anywhere!
... All with your voice from any phone! What's even more cool, is that it's a toll free number!

I tried it and love it! Check it out at www.JOTT.com

Anyway, I thought I'd pass that bit of neat information along to you!

No comments: