Saturday, November 25, 2006

WOW! L@@K at this Beautiful 9 Point Buck!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Lynn Resseguie of Saginaw!

Lynn took this beautiful 9 point in Northern Clare County on Nov 25th, 2006, in the morning. This awesome buck has approximately a 24 inch inside spread. At the DNR check station in Gladwin, this buck was estimated to be 5 1/2 years old.

What a beautiful animal and a once in a lifetime opportunity!

I actually saw this buck in the back of their truck when I passed by them on M-18. I figured they might pull into the DNR office at Gladwin... and they did. I took these pictures at the DNR office at around noon on Saturday.

While was at the office, Mike Simrae pulled in with this nice 8 point and the rack of another nice deer (a nine point). Both were taken this season!

Congratulations to both of you!

Visit my Outdoor Life Page for more outdoor information and to visit the trophy room! http://acreage.gladwinrealestateagent.com/trophypage


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yumm...that must be tasty..

Anonymous said...

I would like to meet Lynn. If anyone can have him leave a post on michigan-sportsman.com under the forums section, I will find it. I have property in Meredith and have pics of what I believe is his deer. Congrats to him. What a great deer!!
Todd